TakeItOffline - Sofia, Bulgaria 2023 (Nov 10-11)
Come along to TIO Bulgaria 2023 in Sofia, featuring experts who you know are incredible including Aleyda Solis, Jono Alderson, Dixon Jones, Aoife McIlraith, Gareth Hoyle, Chris Green and Natalya Stecko to name a few. And hosted by Nikola Minkov and Judith Lewis.
Venue: City Stage - Sofia
National Palace of Culture Square “Bulgaria" 1, 1463 Sofia, Bulgaria
Right under the National Palace of Culture (NPC), the entrance is in the underpass next to the fountains.
Dates: Two days across November 10th and 11th 2023
If you've never been to a TakeItOffline before - they are about sharing knowledge, no cameras, no recordings, industry veterans and risers, people with something to share. Also includes an infamous Unconference, panels and some presentations. We know more learnings happen in the pub, or out of the actual presentations, so we try to pull that into the event itself.
We’re not fans of publishing a ‘formal’ agenda because we might persuade people to present, jump on a panel or you chime in from the audience impromptu on the day!
However it’s exciting to reveal a firmed up agenda and speakers below.
All VIP tickets and early bird tickets are now sold out, with only 15 final release tickets left.
Thurs 9th Nov @ 8.15pm - Pre-event for VIP ticket holders
Refer to your private diary invitation for details. Speak to Michelle for any queries. Day 1 (Fri 10th Nov) will take the following shape and hear from:
Subject to change
10:30 start - Please arrive for introductions and games
11am - Kick off
- 11 eCommerce & Search 🛍️ & Marketing In 2023 Panel Kunal Sharma, Jack Vernon, Silvia Martin and Arnout Hellemans Moderator: Alex Moss
- 11.30 Nikola Minkov GA4 & GA4 & Search Panel 📈 Simon Vreeman, Jacob Funnell, Arnout Hellemans, and Nikola Minkov Moderator: Sophie Brannon
- 12.15 Freelancer, Consultant, Agency, In-House Panel 📈 Chris Simmance, Matt Jones, Dewi Nawasari, Mark Williams-Cook Moderator: Ciara Serrano Temprado
- 12.40 Nick Wilsdon Edge SEO Intro Edge SEO Panel Speakers: Dan Taylor, Nick Wilsdon, Chris Green, Jono Alderson Moderator: Judith Lewis
- Lunch 1:30
- 2:15 - Andy Chadwick Content Intro Content SEO: B2B & B2C Panel 📝 Speakers: Yagmur Simsek, Michelle Wilding-Baker, Andy Chadwick, Natalia Witczyk Moderator: Tom Bourlet
- 3.05 Super Nerdy WTF crawling JS and shit Panel 🤓 (30m) Speakers: Ulrika Viberg, Stuart Tofts, Matt Davies Moderator: Judith Lewis
- 3.40 Darby Rahme AI Intoduction AI Panel Sara Fernandez Carmona, Te Baker, Darby Rahme, Natalya Stecko Moderator: Dixon Jones And of course the Headliner famous 'Ask Me Anything' Honest Panel #1
- 5.00 Honest Panel ("Ask Me Anything" - Nerdy) Aleyda Solis, Anthony Barone, Gerry White, Jono Alderson Moderator: Aoife McIlraith 6pm - Late After party 🎉 - bar to be announced
Day 2 Take It Forwards - the Unconference
Styled as much around an 'unconference', we will have sessions with people to go really hands on, and in-depth with subject matter experts.
- 10.30am kick off!
- 11-1 attend fireside chats of your choice (see tracks further below)
- 1-2pm lunch break
- 2-4 more fireside chats
- 4 - 4.40 Honest Panel 2 ("Ask Me Anything" - Black hat 🎩 and Links 🔗) Speakers: Gareth Hoyle, Harry Sanders, Sophie Brannon, Rishi, Judith Lewis Moderator: Jono Alderson
- 4.40 - Powerpoint Karaoke
- 5.10 - Final words and announce after party 🥳
Saturday 'fireside' tracks are themed around:
- Content & PR 📝 - content types, links
- Business & Growth 📈 - GA4 and Data Studio, Business Processes etc.
The choice is totally up to you what you're interested in attending, so feel free to mix up your sessions. Some confirmed sessions are TRACK ONE - NERDS
- Edge SEO with Chris and Dan
- Schema and impact 2023 with Jarno van Driel
- Nerding with AI - Phillip
TRACK TWO - Content & PR
- App Store Optimisation with Emanuele Arosio
- Content Types with Itamar
- Psychology of search - how to manipulate searchers into doing what you want
TRACK THREE - Business & Growth
- GA4 in-depth with Jacob Funnell & Nikola
- DataStudio - hacks, hints and tips
- Freelancing challenges and Solutions with Matt D and Matt J
- Accountability and Teams with Vicky Simmance
- Career development chat
- Monetising visitors - from micropayments and subscriptions to product sales and Arbitrage
Food and Drinks
Lunch is included both days, and if you get a VIP ticket, there is a pre-event the night before 9th of November. We also have some drinks included at the conference, thanks to our great sponsors.
Who else is attending?
Take a look of some of the people who've already signed up to come to TakeItOffline Sofia - people who have agreed to be named who will share their expertise.
Hosted by Nikola Minkov and theamazing Serpact - an expert digital marketer and also a teacher and lecturer!
The OMG Center (Event Partner)
We literally can not put on these events without charging hundreds without the support of our sponsors, so thank you very much! Without them, we wouldn’t have a venue, lunch and beverages provided, cutting-edge insight and cool tote bags. A very MASSIVE thank you to the amazing line up of speakers, panelists and industry experts who are dedicating their time and energy to get these important conversations started at TIO Sofia.
And of course… a thank you to YOU (in advance) for being part of the ride and making the day great!